Cloud Mining PayPal
Cloud mining PayPal
In this article, we will list all cloud mining companies accepting PayPal as a payment method. There is no longer any cloud mining provider that accept Paypal as a payment method. Instead, there is a possibility to change from Paypal to Bitcoin according to the following methods.
Buy bitcoin with PayPal
You can also buy Bitcoin with PayPal and then buy cloud mining hashrate at any cloud mining provider. There are four main ways to buy Bitcoin with PayPal.
- Use Localbitcoins to get Bitcoin via PayPal. Localbitcoins is a Bitcoin peer-to-peer exchange.
- Go to Localbitcoins.
- Search for seller parameters
- Choose a seller
- Make the trade
- Get a free account on Virwox.
- Select to deposit your funds with PayPal. It´s a limited amount of money each day. However, if your transactions are successful, it´s possible to increase such limits.
- When your money is at your Virwox account, Select the “Place a sell order” button or the USD/SLL button. Buy Second Life Linden for USD or EUR.
- When you have SLL, you can use them to buy Bitcoins, BTC for short. Select the “BTC/SLL” option.
- Select the number of Bitcoins you want to buy.
- When you have the Bitcoins, hit the “withdraw” button to transfer the bitcoins to any wallet.
- Add your bitcoin address and select “request withdrawal”.
Paxful is a peer-to-peer exchange as Localbitcoins. Buy Bitcoins instants on Paxful via Paypal or other electronic wallets such as Western Union.
- Go to Paxful and create an account
- Choose PayPal as payment method (or any other as you prefer)
- Find a seller, manually or automatic
Paybis Bitcoin Paypal
- Create an account on Paybis. It´s also possible to sign in via Facebook or Google
- Enter a number of Bitcoins you want to buy or the amount of PayPal you want to sell.
- Pass the verification (24/7 support).
- Complete your purchase and you will receive Bitcoins almost immediately
Why is it difficult to buy Bitcoin with Paypal?
Many people want to purchase Bitcoins with PayPal. However, it´s not so easy, and we will explain why.
Theoretically, it´s possible to but Bitcoin with PayPal. For example, you can agree with any person to send you 1 Bitcoin for $500. You send the person 1 Bitcoin, and you receive $500. That´s fine, and everything worked well. But, let´s say that the individual never receives $500 and contact PayPal and complaints. Then, there is no way for PayPal to track whether the Bitcoin was sent or not. Because of this reason, most exchanges don´t accept PayPal.
Also, Bitcoin is a competitor to PayPal. Bitcoin is an online payment system, just like PayPal.