Nicehash Review Summary
- ROI(yearly): -
- Mining contract: Trade cloud mining time
- Payouts: Daily
- Payment methods: Bitcoin
- Cost: Market price
- Minimum investment: Market price
- Allcloudminers rating: ★★★★★
NiceHash Review Company
Nicehash provides a platform for hash exchange service and multipool. Nicehash offers you to buy and sell hashing power without contracts on a pay-as-you-go basis. Selling hashing power is as simple as connecting your miner to a stratum mining pool. Buyers can buy hashing power on demand, on a pay-as-you-go basis. As a buyer, you can put quick orders and rent massive amount of hashing power. You can point it to a pool of your choice and mine Bitcoins. You can also mine any other altcoins such as Ethereum, Zcash, Litecoin, Dash and other emerging digital currencies. By taking advantage of variable coins mining difficulty and smart trading you can make great profits.
Nicehash Sell mining power
At Nicehash you can Sell computing power of your PC, server, workstation, ASIC or farm. You get paid in Bitcoins and payments are done once per day and minimum payout is 0.001 Bitcoin. No registration required, the software is free and they have user-friendly guides.
Nicehash buy mining power
You can Buy hashing power for mining Bitcoin, Zcash, Ethereum and almost all other coins. The minimum order is 0.005 Bitcoin, you can cancel at any time without the cancellation fee, you only pay for valid shares, you can select any pool you want and there are real-time statistics and dashboard.
Renting at Nicehash
1.Find the coin you want to mine and the pool you want to mine that coin on. You can help yourself with these two links:
2. Register at chosen pool provider (https://www.nicehash.com/compatible-pools) and create a worker.
3. Copy your pool settings in your NiceHash dashboard (https://www.nicehash.com/pools)
Algorithm, Stratum, Port (some pools have special NiceHash port), Username (workers name which you have created at pool), Password (password from your worker at pool, usual that is x)
4. Verify pool with pool verification (https://old.nicehash.com/poolver.jsp?a=0&l=0).
- some pools have the option to set custom workers difficulty. Usual that is workers password. In that case, you need to enter in the password window d=80000 if pool verification shows you that the minimum pool difficulty is 80000.
worker = nicehashminer
workers password: d=80000
5.Go to Live marketplace and create a new order.
Please note that if your order difficulty is high, then you should set higher speed limit and order should last longer (24h or more).
6. Check your income at your chosen pool (https://www.nicehash.com/help/where-is-my-income-from-purchased-hashing-power)
7. Buying hashing power isn't so easy as it looks. Keep in mind that is necessary to gain some cryptocurrency knowledge before starting as a buyer.
Nicehash charges a 3% fee and miners are paid in Bitcoin.